The waterproof LED connector
can be used in an environment with water. Such a connector can not only provide safer and more reliable operation, but also protect the performance of the cable. So for the use of led waterproof joints, what basic matters should everyone pay attention to?
Precautions for use and installation of waterproof LED connector
1. Be sure to choose the best joint material according to the type and specification of the cable joint. It is necessary to know that there are many specifications of cables, and only by choosing suitable waterproof joint materials can they be better protected.
2. It is necessary to test whether the conduction performance and waterproof ability of the waterproof connector meet the standard before use.
3. When the cable is connected, try not to choose it in rainy weather. Because if there is water in the cable, it will affect the service life and related performance of the cable at this time. In severe cases, it may even cause a short circuit or other malfunctions in the product.
4. For the production of LED waterproof joints, you must carefully read the instructions provided by the relevant suppliers. Every step is done as much as possible, and the operation is carried out in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
5. When pressing against copper pipes, remember not to use excessive force. It only needs to be crimped in place. Generally, bumps will appear on the copper end surface after crimping. At this time, everyone must use a file to file the raised points flat, and there should be no burrs.
6. For heat-shrinkable cable joints, when using professional blowtorches. Be sure to pay attention to the use of the torch, moving back and forth is correct, do not just process the torch in one direction and part.
7. The size of the frequency conversion cable connector must be operated in strict accordance with the relevant instructions, and everyone must be careful when pulling out the support existing in the reserved tube.